10AM IN-PERSON WORSHIP AT ST AUGUSTINE'S
*Thank you to your attention to safety over Covid-Time - St. A's had no moments of transfer within our community ever!
- Registration, and contract tracing is no longer necessary. Just come by!
- Masks: There remain a mix of sensibilities at St. A's and so we will keep a temporary middle way and following diocesan protocols as we ensure that Covid numbers are down. It is still not so long ago that we were hitting our highest numbers ever. At St. A’s, let’s still keep 6ft distance and keep our masks on for the next 4 weeks. However, let’s start singing in our masks. We will maintain our current distanced practice of sharing the peace. After 4 weeks we will know if the numbers are continuing to decline because of vaccinations and we can plan to make a change then! We are sensitive if this seems undue to you, and hope you will understand that others are in a different place.
- Communion: We will also maintain our current communion protocols for the next four weeks as well.
- Coffee Hour: We will start doing a simple coffee hour outside after Church. Contact June Greig if you would like to help.
- Small groups and meetings may be held in person. Outdoor meetings remain encouraged.
If all goes well over the Summer we look forward to moving to a regulation-free Fall. However, we recognize that, for many reasons, some individuals may choose a higher level of safety at times. Please continue wearing a mask as long as you wish as a sign to others that you wish to keep distance.
As always, if you feel unwell, please do stay home to avoid sharing anything with church members.