FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WHO WE ARE IN THE PEW BROCHURE OR ONLINE At: www.staugustinesedmonton.com
THIS SUNDAY November 22, 2019
8:00AM - SAID ANGLICAN EUCHARIST
10:00AM - OUR MAIN SERVICE OF HOLY COMMUNION
NURSERY & KID’S PROGRAM AVAILABLE
ENCOUNTERS –Sunday morning study group meet in the lounge at 08:30 am between Services. Please join them. Everyone welcome.
This Week’s Scripture Readings: Reign of Christ– Nov. 24 Jeremiah 23: 1 – 6 Canticle 19 Colossians 1: 11 – 20 Luke 23: 33 – 43 Bas 394
Next Week’s Scripture Readings: 1st Sunday of Advent– Dec. 1 Isaiah 2: 1 – 5 Psalm 122 Romans 13: 11 – 14 Matthew 24: 36 – 44 Bas 268
Please remember in your prayers this week: The sick or/in hospital: James, Edna & John Tyler, Michael, Linda, Don, Lise, Justin, Janice, Lydia, Lyndi, Brent, Marianne, Brendan, Sarah.
For those in mourning: Family & friends of Larry Fedechko.
Week Day Services 08:45 am in the Chapel
Monday – Lectio Divina on upcoming Sunday Gospel reading.
Tuesday – Holy Communion
Morning Prayer - Wed/Thu/Fri You are welcome to drop in any days you like.
Celebration Lunch This Sunday, Nov 24!
· STEWARDSHIP – In our year-long stewardship program this November, we will be meditating on God’s gift of community to us. On the last Sunday of November (24th) we will have our annual financial stewardship celebration and lunch to celebrate the new church year – please plan to stay after our 10 am service to eat together.
HELP NEEDED WITHIN THE PARISH: 1. New Electric Sign – small committee to lead the process. Joe Sparling is interested but needs help! 2. FIRE committee for Fire Drills & other related safety procedures. June Grieg would like to be part of this committee but she also needs help! Please speak to Rev. Crane.
· 2020 CHURCH CALENDARS ARE HERE - $5.00 each. Only a limited number available. Please see Eileen Fairbrother to order.
· ADVENT & CHRISTMAS - DAILY REFLECTIONS FOR 2019 – 2020 ARE AVAILABLE IN THE NARTHEX,
· BELLES & BEAUS – Please join us at Grace United Church on Wednesday, December 18 from 1:30 pm till 3:00pm for their Youthful Senior’s Group Christmas Party. Please bring new socks to donate to Bissell along with a potluck goodie for sharing.
· TUESDAY AT BLUE’S - Please join us for conversation and fellowship. We meet on the first and third Tuesday mornings of the month. Next meeting – Dec. 3rd at 10:00 am. Everyone welcome – Please join us.
· In person is best! But if you miss out, you can get recorded sermons automatically to your iPad or Phone. On your podcast app, search “St. Augustine’s Anglican Church.” More info and links on the website.
· You can now give to St. Augustine’s through the website using your credit card. Set up a one-time payment, or automatic giving. Click the “GIVE” button on the website for more info.
· BOOK CLUB - Meets the last Tuesday of the month in the Church Lounge at 10:30 am. Please see New Schedule on the Notice Board.
Friday, November 29,2019 – 5:30 pm
**Office Notes: Please book any space you need at the church through the church office so it can be checked against the master calendar.
The church office is open Monday mornings from 9:30 to 11:30 and Thursday mornings from 9:00 to 2:00. Any mail for the office? Please drop it in the office mailbox (in the annex), or in the ‘Admin’ file box downstairs.