8:00AM - SAID ANGLICAN EUCHARIST 10:00AM - OUR MAIN SERVICE OF HOLY COMMUNION NURSERY & KID’S PROGRAM AVAILABLE
ENCOUNTERS – meet at 8:30am Sunday mornings. Everyone welcome.
This Week’s Scripture Readings: Epiphany of the Lord, Jan. 05, 2020 Isaiah 60: 1 – 6 Psalm 72: 1 – 7, 10 – 14 Ephesians 3: 1 – 12 Matthew 2: 1 – 12 BAS 279
Next Week’s Scripture Readings: Baptism of the Lord, Jan. 12, 2020 Isaiah 42: 1 – 9 Psalm 29 Acts 10: 34 – 43 Matthew 3: 13 – 17 BAS 348
Please remember in your prayers this week: The sick or/in hospital: Ray, Connie, James, Linda Kizan, Janice, Michael, Edna & John, Lydia, Chloe & Rachel & their Parents & Grandparents, Marie, Justin, Lise, Don, Tony & Jane, Judy, Josie, Donna, Nancy, John.
For those in mourning: Family & friends of Helen Brown, Rita, Marie McEwan, Betty Bresee.
• EDMONTON FOOD BANK – All Saints & Synod Office are having a friendly competition to see who can bring in the most non-perishable food donations. The goal is to collect 370.000 kilograms of food by January 10th. If you would like to help us, please drop off a donation at St. A’s over the holidays. Thank you.
• 12th Night Potluck! Saturday Jan 4th 5pm. Bring a light dinner item, dessert or beverage to help complete our celebration of Christmas.
• TUESDAY AT BLUE’S - Please join us for conversation and fellowship. We meet on the first and third Tuesday mornings of the month. Next meeting – January 7th, 2020 at 10:00 am. Everyone welcome – Please join us.
• BELLES & BEAUS – Tuesday, January 14th - 1:30pm at St. A’s – Please join us for a heartwarming DVD and fellowship with your friends – event contact is Eileen Perlau
• STORY TELLING @ St. A’s. – Saturday, January 25 @ 6 pm – join us for fun evening of Canadian railroad stories. Cost - $20.00 at the door or online – Chili supper included. Bring a friend/neighbour.
• BOOK CLUB - Meets the last Tuesday of the month in the Church Lounge at 10:30 am. No meeting in December. Schedule on NB.