10:00AM - OUR MAIN SERVICE OF HOLY COMMUNION
This Week’s Scripture Readings:
4th Sunday of Advent – Dec. 22
Isaiah 7: 10 – 16
Psalm 80: 1-7, 17-19
Romans 1: 1 – 7
Matthew 1: 18 – 25
1st Sunday after Christmas, Dec. 29
Isaiah 63: 7 – 9
Hebrews 2: 10 – 18
Matthew 2: 13 – 23
For those in mourning: Family & friends of Helen, Rita, Marie.
Announcement for this coming WEEK
• Weekly chapel Services (Monday to Friday – 08:45 am)
Please note none are scheduled for Christmas week
• CHRISTMAS FLOWERS to decorate the Church for the Christmas Season – A tax receipt will be issued for all donations. Please contact June Greig 780 469-0733. Thank you.
• EDMONTON FOOD BANK – All Saints & Synod Office are having a friendly competition to see who can bring in the most non-perishable food donations. The goal is to collect 370.000 kilograms of food by January 10th. If you would like to help us – please drop off a donation at St. A’s over the holidays. Thank you.
ADVENT/CHRISTMAS Services for this coming WEEK
- Sunday. December 22 – 10am service – Children’s Pageant
- Wednesday, December 24 – Traditional, geared to families with young children – include candlelight processing and Holy Communion.
- Wednesday,December 24 – 9pm Carol Sing –great Christmas music
- Wed. December 24 – 9:30 pm – Holy Communion, traditional
- candlelight vigil and Anglican Christian tradition Christmas celebration.
- Thurseday, December 25 – 8am – simple communion to mark the most holy of days.
- Christmas Eve offering: This year, No Room in the Inn has chosen the Sage Seniors Safe House for their 2019 campaign. This year’s campaign will allow Sage to create dedicated client service areas and install accessible shower facilities in its Seniors Safe House, which offers refuge to older adults experiencing elder abuse.