Restart BC, announced May 25, “is a careful, four-step plan to bring B.C. back together.” The provincial public health plan is “focused on protecting people and safely getting life back to normal”. At the Sorrento Centre, we are extending our arms in a joyous and generous welcome as we confirm plans for healthy and happy summer on the shores of the beautiful Shuswap.
At the heart of our summer is our Five Weeks of Summer, a diverse range of activities and events:
- Week one (July 11-16): Wild Church and, back for the 21st year, 21st Century Pilgrims: Walking on Holy Ground with Phil McIntyre-Paul.
- Week two (July 18-23): Creative Journaling with Kathy McDuff and Blessings Upon Blessings with Celtic harpist Jeff Stockton.
- Week three (July 25-30): Watercolour Everywhere! with Karin Huehold and Divine Dancing with Sheilagh McGlynn.
- Week four (August 1-6): Introduction to Weaving with Alison Hurlburt and How to Read the Bible and Not Kill People with Rev. David Taylor.
- Week five (August 8-13): Abiding in God’s Presence with Lorie Martin and Katherine Murray and Birding and the Holy Spirit with Jessica Schaap.
Stay tuned for other special events and activities over the summer.