We are here! The four Sundays of Advent are finished, our preparations are nearly complete. We begin our 12 days of Christmas celebration:
- Christmas Eve Early - 4pm, a simple, kid-approachable candlelight Communion service. Want to help out? Let Rev. Jonathan know as he will need 5-6 helpers for the sermon activity.
- Christmas Eve Late, 9pm Carols Sing, 9:30pm Candlelight Holy Communion. Lauretta H. is organizing some goodies for after the service contact her to help out.
- Christmas Day Service 9am simple communion service.
- January 1 Sunday service is at 10am only. We mark the special Sunday in our church year, "The Holy Name of Jesus"
- 12 Days of Christmas. Jesus is born - let us celebrate and make these days special in our homes and families.
- Twelfth Night Celebration. We close off our Christmas celebration with this ancient tradition. Thursday January 5th, 5:30pm community potluck and Evening Prayer. Yes, we will sing the song :) Bring a main course or dessert or your leftover xmas treats. Anyone want to make us a big pot of Wassail?
- We celebrate the Epiphany in church that Sunday January 8th.