Dear St. A's friends,
As I go on sabbatical tomorrow I wish to share a few notes for your information during my time away. My first day back after sabbatical and family vacation both is August 25th. If you see me on the streets please do say hello and but please save me from any church business items.
I am so pleased to have Rev. Phil Penrod with you during this time - I think you will both enjoy and benefit from each other during these three months.
- Anything you would have talked to me about, please now talk with Phil. He will be checking the firstname.lastname@example.org email and will be in the office Wednesdays between 10am and 2pm. You can reach him then or leave a message for him at the church phone number 780-466-5532
- A contact number for pastoral emergencies will also be kept current on the church phone message.
- Any space-use inquiries will be handled by Jodi Howard. She is in the church directory or accessible through office staff.
- Carmen McClung or Cheryl Arbury will be in the office Monday and Thursday mornings to cover email and phones. mail, and other inquieries. Thank you both!
- Any building issues should be forwarded directly to Rev. Bob Peel if urgent or added to the maintenance binder in the narthex.
- SUNDAY JOBS: Each sunday we need two readers and two people to serve communion. There will be cards for these jobs laid out on the table in the narthex (entrance way). Turn the cards over if you are going to do that job and let Rev. Phil know if you can that you will do it.
- If you see something that needs doing, go for it!
Blessings to you all.