In Holy Week, we pause our ‘regular’ lives, and submit ourselves to this difficult passage with Christ. At St. Augustine’s we rely on the tradition of letting worship guide our meditation on Jesus. We begin with him as he enters Jerusalem, we share in the meal with his disciples, we stand at the cross, we wait at the tomb.
- Lenten Quiet Day: Wed. April 10 – 9:00 to 1:00. Lunch provided. We benefit from the teaching of St. Ignatius as we consider Holy Week and rest with God in silence.
- Palm Sunday (April 14) Services at 8am and 10 am. Hot Cross buns with coffee after the 10 am service.
- **This year again we are using local ‘palms’ for our procession. Want to help gather them? Meet at picnic site #1 off the parking lot of Gold Bar park at 3:30pm Saturday, April 13th.
- Maundy Thursday 6:30pm (April 18) we begin with a light meal as we remember the last supper, the washing of feet, and the arrest of Jesus through our worship.
- Good Friday 1pm (April 19) Stations of the cross
- Easter Vigil 7pm (Sat. April 20) St. Augustines is hosting both St. David’s and St. Patrick’s. **Donations of baking for coffee time after the service would be appreciated.
- Easter Sunday (April 21) Services at 8am and 10 am. We welcome Dene cultural drummer Stanley Salopree to help us begin our Easter program “Continuing in Reconciliation“