- Christmas Eve 4:00pm – an improv family Christmas pageant where all people may be involved! We share in communion together to mark the coming of Christ among us.
- Christmas Eve 9:00pm – carol sing
- Christmas Eve 9:30pm – Holy Communion Candlelight service.
*Christmas Eve offerings are directed to the No Room at the Inn campaign, this year supporting a kitchen renovation at Elizabeth Recovery House.
The 12 Days of Christmas! A reminder that, despite the understanding of many store owners, the 12 days of Christmas actually begin on December 25th and end before the celebration of the Epiphany (the Magi) on Jan 6. Do find a way to hold your meditation of the Incarnation throughout this period – it is the foundation of a grounded Christian spirituality. Our corporate acts of worship at St. A’s in this liturgical season are as follows:
- Christmas Day Holy Eucharist – 8am
- Christmas I, Sunday Dec. 27 – 8am and 10am
- Christmas II, Sunday Jan. 3 – 8am and 10am